terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

Pelo seu Segundo Aniversário

My Grandson



A grandson is like a special book
For a person of some age
Like reading a beautiful story
Each time we turn the page
There's mystery and excitement
As the story begins to unfold
Sometimes laughter, sometimes tears
Then joy, as the story is told
You bring back special memories ...
Times I lovingly recall
All the happy times we had
When your father was very small
But above all this, there is a peace
And a deep contentment within
Knowing that a part of me
Will go on without an end
I just want to let you know
How much you mean to me
I know that I am truly blessed
With a special family
Love,



Permission granted
teresabright@...18/3/13
http://www.brightcreationspoetry.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Soaroir Maria de Campos <soaroir@gmail.com>
To: TERESABRIGHT
Sent: Mon, Mar 11, 2013 11:57 am
Subject: Your permission pls

Um comentário: